About this job : .Net Programmer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a .Net programmer for one of our clients, a leader in the logistics and transport sector. This is a permanent position, with a salary between $ 75,000 and $ 95,000 depending on experience, possibility of remote, dynamic environment, high growth with the possibility of internal development. Your missions:
* Perform analysis, design and programming to develop Web solutions in .Net C # using SQL technologies
* Support customers after delivery to solve problems or update product software
* Work with the "Agile" methodology
* DEC or BAC in programming or computer science with 5 years of relevant experience or more
* Microsoft Visual Studio 1019
* Very good knowledge of C # and ASP.Net, WebForms
* .Net web services, user controls, events
* IIS and web application security
* Excellent knowledge of SQL databases: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
* SSRS report generator
* Good knowledge of the Windows environment
* Bilingual (French and English)
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.