About this job : .NET DEVELOPPER
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a .NET developer for a growing company in the development of IT tools for the health sector.
* Participate in the analysis and development of business applications
* Improve existing applications and assume their maintenance
* Participate in teams recommending solutions and new technologies to improve platforms (framework, tools, etc.)
* Collaborate with the various members of software development (QA, analysts etc.)
* Implement various functionalities
* Support the implementation and training team
* Any other related task
* Fluent in French (Mendatory)
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
* Excellent knowledge of programming languages (C #, SQL, Winform, WPF)
* Good knowledge of SQL databases (SQL Server)
* Knowledge of different web frameworks, including ASP.Net/MVC
* Knowledge of AJAX, REST, JSON and SOAP (an asset)
* Knowledge of the Azure and / or AWS environment (an asset)
* Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
* Good team player
* Good interpersonal communication
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
L'entreprise vous offre un salaire compétitif, des avantages sociaux (assurance collective, épargne retraite), des rabais corporatifs et de la formation continue.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur email@example.com, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.