About this job : .NET developer (Remote)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an embedded developer for a growing company in the development of IT tools for the transport sector.
- Take part in architecture and design
- Participate in maintaining the code by ensuring its quality / uniformity
- Provide support by investigating and finding solutions to problems encountered by customers
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement of the various automated tests
- Ensure knowledge sharing and collaborate with the team
Degree in software / electrical engineering or equivalent.
3 to 5 years of experience in embedded software design.
Excellent knowledge of the C language.
Good knowledge of: Python, Perl, SQL, makefile, JTAG.
Excellent knowledge of microcontrollers / multitasking operating systems (FreeRTOS)
Ability to debug complex problems.
Professional experience with communication protocols like CAN bus, I2C, SPI, Rs-232, TCP / IP, BLE.
Experience with Visual Studio, SVN and GIT is a plus
Bilingual in French & Englsih