About this job : .Net Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a fullstack .Net developer for one of our clients in the east of the island. This is a permanent position, telecommuting preferred during Covid, salary between $75,000 and $85,00 depending on experience. Your missions:
- Participate in the evolution of analysis and development tools and associated architectural principles
- Carry out preliminary and functional analyses for modifications to existing systems or for new applications, in compliance with established standards
- Carry out the development of new applications and versions as well as the associated documentation
- Define, plan and execute unit and integrated tests and obtain acceptance tests from the application owners
- Participate in the definition and execution of implementation and deployment activities required by projects, including user training activities, documentation of procedures and configuration of support tools
- Perform support activities for applications in production
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate in the implementation of good project management practices
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a DEC with relevant experience
- At least 5 years experience in software and application development
- In-depth knowledge of the following development tools: C#, Blazor (WASM), .NET, CSS, BootStrap, MVC or Webform
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps / Git
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database and T-SQL programming language
- Bilingualism (French and English)
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.