About this job : .Net C# Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world.
We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a .Net - C# analyst-programmer for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position - salary between $70,000 and $90,000 depending on experience. Possibility to be remote (hybrid format).
- Identify and analyze the needs expressed and recommend solutions
- Develop, maintain and implement software applications
- Optimize and/or rewrite segments of an application
- Update documentation according to established standards
- Respect the processes and quality measures in place
- Guide and support other programmers, as needed
- Collaborate and support the needs of management and other departments in the realization of projects
- Participate in the establishment of programming norms and standards
- Participate in research required for the development and evolution of the system, as needed
- Supervise the realization of projects, as needed
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of concrete experience in programming and its processes, including 3 years of analysis experience in an ERP system
- Experience in programming ERP accounting systems
- Concrete expertise in programming language (VB6, C#)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of Visual Studio.Net (VB.NET and C#) (an asset)
- Excellent communication skills, in French and English (oral and written)
Only those candidates whose applications have been retained will be contacted.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca