About this job : Manager of Software Development
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Manager of Software Development to work for our client, a technology driven company.
* Manage application development teams from initial ideas to delivery
* Provide leadership and advices to hire, coach, motivate and lead a team focused on the performance of highly skilled technology prospects and software developers to reach their full potential
* Work closely with development teams for architecture and implementation of the best designs and technical approaches in its category
* Ensure that technical and quality standards are applied throughout the software development lifecycle
* Facilitate the day-to-day operations of development teams in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Report on the state of development, quality, operations and performance of the system
* Ensure the success and functionality of boarding new developers
* Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
* At least 5 years of experience in team management to provide complex applications, including 3 years of relevant experience with Agile software development methodologies
* A minimum of 3 years of experience with best software development practices, including coding standards and code revisions
* At least 2 years of experience in service-oriented architecture
* Familiar with project management principles, the PMP certificate is an asset
* Experience in source control management, process construction, testing and operations
* Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, web technologies and web analytics tools
* Experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform or other PaaS-based solutions
* Knowledge of a wide range of modern programming languages, including PHP, Node.js, Java, ReactJS/React-Native, Objective-C and Swift
* Highly analytical and detail-oriented
* Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
* Strong leadership, project management, time management and problem-solving skills
* Motivated with the ability to work within strict deadlines
* Business acumen
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills
The team takes charge of an international commerce platform. The PMs, QAs, Design group, Devops, Developers, Marching Learning and Data engineers are working in agile. The company has been rapidly growing and it continues as they expand in different parts of the World.
The Platform Runs on AWS microservices, mobile and applications. The architecture achieves over 10 000 requests per second and keeps getting faster. The Data Driven culture empowers the product teams across the organization to build, test and learn with the latest Machine Learning tools.