About this job : Manager Cloud Architect AWS
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a manager - AWS cloud Architect to work for our client, a world leader is his domain present in more then 70 countries.
* Take charge of a public cloud architecture by deploying primary AWS and Azure solutions (limited)
* Develop product technicalities by understanding customer requests and market offers
* Collaborate with various Cloud experts to develop a Cloud architecture and the AWS roadmap
* Define and understand the technical requirements for new services or service improvements
* Perform feasibility tests for the implementation of solutions
* Offer an advisory service on key technological decisions and provide estimates on the service approach
* Lead the development and implementation of the overall architecture, ensuring that it meets performance objectives
* BAC in computer science, management information systems or equivalent experience
* More than 5 years of experience working in infrastructure (large company)
* Mastery of AWS solutions
* More than 3 years in the deployment of AWS solutions
* Experience in AWS cost optimization
* Knowledge of development concepts and continuous integration
* Want and be aware of the latest cloud technology advances.
* Have a creative and critical mind
* Solutions oriented
* Able to dissect complex situations into simpler ones
* Excellent interpersonal skills