About this job : Linux Systems Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a Linux systems administrator for one of our clients located in the East island of Montreal. His tasks :
- Systems administration, configuration and problem analysis
- Asumes technical projects entrusted to him
- Makes recommendations to his team leader
- Participate in technical architecture decisions
- Actively involved in other projects and achievements by assisting his team leader
- Attends the various meetings of the projects for which he is mandated
- Documents what he sets up (installation, configuration, process)
- Encourages the transfer of knowledge
- Periodically assumes the IT support availability rotation (24/7)
- University degree in computer science
- 3 years of experience in a technical position within a Linux environment
- Mastery of Linux environments (CentrOS, RedHat, SUSE)
- Knowledge of Puppet automation and Nagios monitoring tools
- Knowledge of SQL and MySQL databases and VMware virtual environments)
- Essential bilingualism (French and English, spoken and written)
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
L'entreprise vous offre un salaire compétitif, des avantages sociaux (assurance collective, épargne retraite) des conditions de travail flexibles.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.