About this job : Level 2 - IT Technician
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for IT Technician for one of our clients, a leader in the logistics and transport sector. This is a permanent position, with a salary between $ 50,000 and $ 55,000 depending on experience, possibility of remote, dynamic environment, high growth with the possibility of internal development.
* Provide technical support by responding to user requests received by phone or e-mail (breakdowns, defects, PC configuration problems, software/applications)
* Provide daily technical support to operations and systems
* Diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems in person, remotely and by phone
* Analyze user problems, provide solutions and document problem resolution steps in the ticketing system
* Manage service calls and tickets with vendors.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience
* DEC in computer science
* Good experience and knowledge of the Windows environment
* Good experience and knowledge of Active Directory management
* Knowledge of Citrix environment
* A+ certification (an asset)
Only those candidates whose applications have been retained will be contacted.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca