About this job : Level 2-3 - IT Technician
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a level 2-3 computer technician for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position. The salary offered varies according to experience ($60,000 to $70,000).
Your missions will be :
- Handle internal user requests, participate in incident resolution and provide operational support as required in relation to the computer fleet
- Prepare, maintain and upgrade computer equipment
- Manage user accounts (new accounts, licenses, access management, etc.)
- Participate in various IT projects
- Document incidents, write procedures and user guides for users
- Ensure the management of the inventory and renewal of the computer equipment and software
- Set up and configure computers for employees.
- Travel to different branches from time to time
- Participate in the continuous improvement of IT processes
- All other related tasks, as needed
- DEP or DEC in computer science with a minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in technical support in a company
- Knowledge of the Mac environment (mandatory)
- Experience with the use of ticketing software
- Experience in networking (TCP/IP, VPN)
- Experience in telephone system management
- Knowledge of the Google workspace environment
- Experience in network administration (an asset)
- Knowledge of Fortinet products (an asset)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English (an asset)
The company offers a competitive salary, advantageous benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, discounts), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca.
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.