About this job : Lead Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Tech Lead to work for our client, a technology driven company.
* Lead, mobilize and mentor a team of world-class software developers
* Development of high volume, high performance applications
* Build, optimize and develop the AOS platform and infrastructure
* Reinforce development best practices such as delivery and continuous integration
* Design and review code and make sur it meets established standards
* In collaboration with engineers, go to the source of problems raised and put in place solutions which can be adapted to different clients
* Writing and review development documentation
* Implementation of good practices in order to maintain a high quality of development
* Participate in the recruitment of his team
* BAC in computer science, engineering, Master's degree an asset
* At least 8 years of experience in software and web development
* At least 3 years of experience in front-end and back-end development
* Must be comfortable with SQL, relational databases, multi-layered development and web development
* Experience in advanced design and consumption of REST APIs
* Experience with: Node.js, Vue, Polymer, React.js, Redux or Angular.js
* Understanding of the full range of web languages (HTML, CSS, HTTP)
* Be able to use the following test programs: Mocha, Karma, Chai and Outre, Jasmine
* Experience with software implementation (Unix, Lunix and Windows)
* Experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
* Asset: PHP, Python,
* Motivating, mobilizing and knowing how to work under high pressure
* Team spirit and strong interpersonal skills
* Business acumen
* Be an agent of change
The team takes charge of an international commerce platform. The PMs, QAs, Design group, Devops, Developers, Marching Learning and Data engineers are working in agile. The company has been rapidly growing and it continues as they expand in different parts of the World.
The Platform Runs on AWS microservices, mobile and applications. The architecture achieves over 10 000 requests per second and keeps getting faster. The Data Driven culture empowers the product teams across the organization to build, test and learn with the latest Machine Learning tools.