About this job : Lead Devops ( 100% remote )
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a Lead DevOps (100% remote) for a technology-focused company based in downtown Montreal.
●Create an inspiring collaborative environment characterized by a culture of communication
● Establish clear goals and professional growth plans for team members.
● Supervise daily activities
● Be a technical reference for the Back-End development team
● Mitigate risks and implement robust solutions taking into account the different
● Contribute to the company's technological vision and service offers
● Produced proofs of concept to validate hypotheses
● Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas on our technologies and our
● Participate in the estimation and definition of projects
● Be able to provide technical support to developers and provide mentoring
● Participate in the planning and analysis of new technologies to be implemented
● Design and develop tools and automation scripts for the deployment and the
● Propose and implement improvements in project management and automation
● Deploy, configure, manage and monitor solutions for multiple applications/clients
● Organize and manage deployments, advance the calendar of events and actions
● Participate in on-call rotation and troubleshoot solution issues as they arise
●College diploma in computer science or relevant professional experience;
● You have good management and technical skills
(expectations of the role: approximately 25% in management and 75% in practice);
● 7 to 10 years of experience in infrastructure and administration of Cloud solutions;
●You are the "go-to person" if someone needs something to work
● Sense of leadership
● Excellent oral and written communication in French and English.
● A Linux command line virtuoso;
● In-depth knowledge of micro-services-oriented architectures
● Hands-on experience with Jenkins
● Hands-on experience with Apache, Nginx and Tomcat server technologies
● In-depth knowledge and experience of AWS products (Amazon Web Services)
● Mastery of SQL, relational and non-relational databases;
● Mastery of cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
● Mastery of Git / Bitbucket
● Mastery of Docker and Vagrant tools
● Mastery of CI/CD best practices
● Mastery of best practices in cyber-security
● Hands-on experience with Acquia Cloud Platform and/or Azure
● Hands-on experience with Hibernate, Junit, JSON, AJAX, Nexus, Maven, Ansible, SonarQube,
Kubernetes, Zabbix and Terraform
● Knowledge of Sales Force products
● Knowledge of Swagger and RAML
● Practical experience with Spring/Spring Boot framework (Java)
● Knowledge of content delivery networks (Akamai / AWS CloudFront)