About this job : Java technical lead
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Java Technical Lead for one of our clients located in downtown Montreal (100% remote)
* Participate in the development of technical specifications;
* Evaluate development efforts;
* Cut the components of the system to make them reusable;
* Develop the different functionalities;
* Work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team in an agile team;
* Carry out development sprints while respecting budgets and deadlines;
* Participate in the development of the service layer (REST API) of the applications of the ecosystem in place;
* Optimize the presentation layer to provide a fast and efficient user experience;
* Document code and write unit tests;
* Propose improvements and document;
* 5-6 years of experience in Java development;
*Knowledge of the following technologies: JAVA, Spring, Junit, Maven, GIT, JSON, AJAX, SQL, Vagrant, Ansible, Nexus, Jenkins, Apache, Nginx, SonarQube, and CI/CD concepts/processes.
* Hands-on experience with Spring/Spring Boot framework;
* Ability to communicate and popularize complex solutions;
* In-depth knowledge of service-oriented architectures;
* Mastery of SQL and relational databases;
* Ability to intervene in all phases of the project. From specifications to testing;
*Excellent oral and written communication in French and English.