About this job : Java Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer for our client based on the island of Montréal.
- Develop and implement new features in Java/JSP/JS to meet sales and production demands;
- Fix bugs, ensure the stability and reliability of the internal application that manages workflows;
- Provide level 2 support to production;
- Improve workflow to reduce errors, increase productivity and customer satisfaction;
- Work in collaboration with the Test team to complete the deployment of new features until production.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the development of complex web applications;
- Experience working with images or in the e-commerce sector (an asset);
- Experience with unit testing methodology (TDD) and test automation for web applications;
- Fluent in French.