About this job : IT Technician System analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for one of our clients based in downtown Montreal, a IT Technician
The IT technician and Analyst is primarily responsible for the implementation, configuration & technical support for personal computer (desktop/laptop & associated applications) infrastructure for tthe company.
* Support and maintain the company's information system personal computer (PC) infrastructure environment and user community in both corporate and production/field environments including the deployment, configuration & troubleshooting of: desktop/laptop hardware, desktop/laptop software (such as MS Office suite, email…), IP telephones, printers and other peripheral devices.
* Execute cybersecurity initiatives on the PC environment ensuring that security patches and antivirus updates are up to date and monitored.
* Trouble shoot and resolve related problems using the incident ticketing system
* Maintain the PC inventory.
* Escalate any issues having potential impact on the operations to the Manager
* Act as a subject matter expert for business unit projects requiring PC infrastructure.
* Act as next level support for Help Desk team.
* Provide basic support for the company production technology environment such as server patching, troubleshooting and user management.
* Technical degree in Computer Science, IT or any equivalent relevant experience in Industrial Environment.
* At least 3 years of experience in the following areas : the maintenance of desktop/laptop hardware, Windows operating systems, MS Office suite (including Outlook, Visio & Project), IP telephones and printers.
* Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
* Experience with Remote access & terminal services such as Citrix is preferred.
* Experience working with McAfee E-Policy Orchestrator (EPO) and Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and Group Policy administration (GPO) are considered assets
* Ability to work under pressure, self-direction and organization.
* Bilingualism French/English (spoken and written).
* Available to be "on call" in alternately with the other members of the team.
We offer you a permanent position, a complete package of benefits and way more.
Contact me directly at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca