About this job : IT Technician - Level 2
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a level 2 computer technician for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position. The salary offered varies according to experience ($55,000 to $60,000).
Your missions will be :
- Perform technical support by responding to user requests received by phone or email (breakage, defects, PC configuration issues, software/applications)
- Provide daily technical support to operations and systems
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems in person, remotely and by phone
- Analyze user problems, provide solutions and document problem resolution steps in the ticketing system
- Manage calls and service tickets with suppliers
- DEP in computer support
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Good experience and knowledge of the Windows environment
- Good experience and knowledge of Active Directory management
- Good knowledge of IP telephony and Office 365
- Fluency in English and French
The company offers a competitive salary, advantageous benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, discounts), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca