About this job : IT Technician Level 2
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment,
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a Support Technician, level 1 - 2, for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position, salary between $50,000 and $55,000 depending on experience. Hybrid format (2 days weeks on site).
* Provide first and second level phone support.
* Ensure incident escalation and follow-up with users
* Provide software, hardware and operational support
* Use of remote control tools for problem resolution
* Installation of computer stations, software, network printers and other peripherals
* DEC in computer science or a relevant educational credential
* A minimum of 3 years experience in computer support
* Ability to manage priorities and master problem-solving techniques.
* Have knowledge of the following aspects:
o Microsoft network environments (Active Directory) and SCCM
o Microsoft Office Suite and email systems (Office 365)
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
You can contact me at email@example.com..
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca