About this job : IT Technician Level 2
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment, operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for our client, a Level 2 IT Support Technician, to work within a large national company and an experienced team. (City St-Laurent).
Reporting to the IT Support Director, your role will be to ensure the responsibility of technical support for both level 1 and level 2.
More specifically, the primary responsibilities of an IT support technician - level 2 are to:
* Provide first and second line technical assistance within the technical support center
* Troubleshoot software and resolve network issues over the phone
* Proceed with installing computer stations and other related equipment (eg, printers, servers, microcomputers, etc.)
* Provide support to mobile device users
* Prepare reports using the ticketing system
* Analyze and distribute all requests in the tracking software, classify, prioritize and process and distribute requests and incidents to other groups of stakeholders and ensure follow-up
* Provide technical support by phone and email that is fast, efficient, and courteous
* Hold a college diploma (DEC) in computer science or an attestation of college studies (AEC) in computer science and relevant experience.
* Have a first experience in computer support.
* Knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, VPN, RDP, Teleworking)
* Knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office 2013/2016/O365
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange environments
* Knowledge of Teams and Zoom video conferencing technologies
* Ability to quickly research manuals and the Internet to find solutions
* French 9-10, English 7-10
The ideal candidate is someone…
* Who enjoys teamwork and has a professional attitude
* With an excellent analytical mind and ability to diagnose software and hardware problems
* Demonstrating good organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects
* Who is an excellent communicator who knows how to adapt his communications to different levels of users
* Who likes contact with people and has strong interpersonal skills
The masculine in this offer is not a sign of discrimination but just of gaining space.
A permanent position