About this job : IT Technician level 2-3
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a level 2-3 computer technician for one of our clients located in Ville Saint Laurent.
* Provide first and second-line technical assistance within the technical support center
* Troubleshoot software and resolve network issues over the phone
* Proceed with the installation of computer stations and other related equipment (ex: printers,
servers, microcomputers, etc.)
* Provide support to mobile device users
* Report preparer using the ticketing system
* Analyze and distribute all requests in the tracking software, classify, prioritize, and/or process and
escalate and follow up on requests and incidents to other stakeholder groups
* Provide technical support by phone and email that is fast, efficient, and courteous
* Travel to external sites to perform integrations and upgrades on these sites
* Hold a college diploma (DEC) in computer science or an attestation of college studies
(AEC) in Computer Science and a combination of relevant experience.
* Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT support.
* Be available to work an 8-hour shift on a schedule between 6:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
* Be available to work on call 24/7 during defined periods
* Knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, VPN, RDP, Teleworking)
* Knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office 2013/2016/O365
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange environments
* Knowledge of Teams and Zoom video conferencing technologies
* Ability to quickly search manuals and the Internet to find
* French/English bilingualism (spoken and written)
* Hold a Passport for travel purposes for: external site integrations and upgrades