About this job : IT Technician level 2/3
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a bilingual IT Technician level 2/3 to work for our client based on the south shore of Montréal.
- Provide level 2 to 3 technical support internally for the company's various sites;
- Coordinate the tasks and the organization of a team of 2 network technicians;
- Ensure the installation, configuration, and updating of computer software and hardware;
- Document incidents, write procedures and guides for users;
- Take charge of the day-to-day operations of the IT department on various technical aspects (LAN / WAN network, workstation, telephony, etc.).
- Manage the inventory and the renewal of the computer park.
- DEC in computer science or another diploma relevant to the role;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of virtualization with VMware and Hyper-V (asset);
- Experience in coordinating a small team (an asset);
- Knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing environment;
- Fluent in French.