About this job : IT Technician level 1
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a computer technician for one of our clients located on the north shore of Montreal.
* Provide technical support to users on the use and operation of software, applications, and equipment;
* Assist users of both plants and resolve their service requests received by phone or email;
* Detect problems and service ticket requests and provide adequate documentation;
* Maintain IT inventory (desktops, monitors, and other peripherals);
* Configure, deploy and maintain desktops and laptops;
* Forward unresolved first-level issues;
* Diploma in computer science or equivalent training;
* 1-2 years of IT support experience;
* Experience in a help desk or other service-oriented IT role (asset);
* Good knowledge of Active Directory and DNS services;
* Technical skills and ability to solve problems;
* A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail, and organization