About this job : IT Technician level 1
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a bilingual IT Technician level 1 for a temporary contract (8 months). Our client is based in downtown Montréal.
- Provide level 1 technical support to internal employees;
- Support the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of various tools, applications, and computer systems;
- Communicate with the various stakeholders in order to offer an optimal service;
- Collect information on more complex issues and send it to level 2 administrators;
- Be a force of proposal to bring new solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Windows, iOS, and Office 365 environments;
- Experience with tools like Jira/Confluence/Dropbox/Slack (an asset);
- Hybrid work mode with 2 to 3 days of presence per week on-site;
- Fluent in French.