About this job : IT Technician (Law Firm)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a computer Technician for one of our clients located in downtown Montreal in the legal field.
* Act as the first point of contact for all IT requests from users whether;
* Enter and update all requests in the IT service management system in accordance with established procedures;
* Ensure the management, support and follow-up of all service and support requests received;
* Escalate issues that cannot be resolved immediately to the correct people in higher level support teams;
* Identifies long-term solutions that can help reduce recurring calls to the service center;
* Install, configure or reconfigure and/or update components of laptops and desktop computers;
* Assist in welcoming new employees in terms of installation and configuration of equipment;
* Support users working remotely using Citrix and VPN;
* Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses;
* Provide after-hours assistance on a pre-established rotating schedule.
* Training in information technology an asset
* 3 to 5 years of experience in first or second level support in a technical support center or IT service center
* Experience working in a call center using an IT service and request management system (ITSM)
* Ability to understand customer requests, diagnose their problem(s) and resolve them appropriately to meet their demands
* Customer service oriented
* Ability to handle confidential information and have good judgment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Bilingual French and English, both spoken and written