About this job : IT Technician (Law Firm)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a technical support agent for a law firm located in downtown Montreal.
* Be the point of contact for users for all IT requests in person, by email, by phone, or by chat
* Take part in entering and updating requests in the IT service management system
* Participate in the management and support of IT service requests
* Escalate issues that cannot be resolved to higher-level support teams
* Participate in the installation, configuration, and update of components for laptops and desktop computers
* Take part in maintaining inventories of all equipment, software, and software licenses
* Provide after-hours assistance on a pre-arranged rotating schedule
* Degree in computer science or equivalent training
* 3 years of experience in technical support in an IT service center or in a technical support center
* Relevant experience in a law firm
* Experience in a call center using an IT service and request management system (ITSM)
* Easy to communicate, dynamic and enthusiastic
* Customer-oriented, curious and creative
* Bilingual French-English