About this job : IT Technician
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world.
We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a level 1 and 2 IT support technician for one of our clients located in downtown Montreal. This is a permanent position - salary between $45,000 and $55,000 depending on experience.
- Install workstations including computers, printers and phones
- Manage the equipment repair schedule with business partners
- Perform initial configuration of computers and create backups
- Manage inventory of parts and equipment
- Answer calls from users requiring first and second level technical support
- Assign access rights to files upon user request
- Install and update applications
- Provide remote customer service.
- College diploma in computer science
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MacOS and the Office 365 suite
- Good knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of security concepts, networks and troubleshooting tools
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca