About this job : IT Technician
Fed IT, is a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for any IT related position.
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an IT technician (Windows, Cisco, AD) for one of our clients based in downtown Montreal. This is a permanent position. We are looking for an intermediate profile, bilingual, salary range between 45,000 and 55,000 $. Our client is a major actor in the real estate industry. (currently working remotely then your time will be divided between remote and presence at the office)
Reporting to and working with the coordinator, the technician will be responsible for supporting the users of the company. He is mandated to provide both the required support and maintenance of the servers. Its main responsibilities are:
* Administer and use IT and material resources.
* Provide internal technical support for any questions or issues related to the company's IT infrastructure.
* Supervise the work of our external supplier in terms of backups, special projects, etc.;
* Ensure the monitoring and security of servers as well as systems and infrastructures.
* Manage stocks, inventory as well as obsolescence of materials and equipment.
* Install, configure and test new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
* Update workstations and software Has good adaptability, autonomy and organization;
* Solve problems with regard to computers, printers, network, server and software.
* Configure users and computers inside the appropriate groups in Active Directory;
* Ensure the optimization and maintenance of cellular devices.
* Ensure that issues are escalated to the appropriate people to ensure their resolution.
* Establish data, software and hardware security procedures.
* Participate in the continuous improvement of internal procedures relating to information technology.
* All other related tasks.
* Computer science training or equivalent.
* Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position.
* Very good knowledge of internet technologies and operating systems.
* Knowledge of Cisco networking system
* Knowledge of the Windows operating system
* Enterprising person with good active listening skills.
* To facilitate the synthesis and vulgarization of information.
* Ability to create an atmosphere of cooperation;
* Excellent sense of communication and influence with people
* Ability to communicate warmly and work with various personalities;
* Efficient in carrying out several tasks simultaneously;
* Has a good capacity for adaptation, autonomy and organization;
* Has a high tolerance for stressful situations;
WE OFFER YOU
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 514-647-5121
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.
Création de poste.