About this job : IT Technician / Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a bilingual IT Technician / analyst to work for our client, a distribution company.
*Configure equipment within the various store constructions as well as participate in the analysis of the various technical needs;
* Create requests and perform tasks related to the development of stores;
* Act as an advisor to merchants on the choice of equipment for store construction projects;
* Participate in the project deployments;
* Ensure the quality of products and services from suppliers and partners according to the standards, norms and procedures established by the company;
* Perform L1-L2 technical support during the projects;
* Write and update all documentation related to the various projects;
* DEC in computer science
* 1-3 years of relevant experience in technical support
* Knowledge of project management;
* Be comfortable with everything related to TCP / IP and WI-FI networking;
* Possess excellent skills in a Microsoft environment (an asset).
* Great ability to adapt to various technological developments
* Demonstrate autonomy and proactivity
* Be results and solutions oriented
* Have a sense of organization and planning
* Bilingual (French / English)