About this job : IT Technician / Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a bilingual IT Technician/analyst level 1-2 to work for one of our clients based on the south shore.
* Process requests for help and provide user support;
* Perform the diagnosis of technical problems as well as the search for solutions;
* Install, configure and update computer hardware and software;
* Ensure the maintenance, administration, and security of systems and applications;
* Document incidents, write procedures and user guides for users;
* Ensure the management of the inventory and the renewal of the computer park and the software;
* Perform other related duties.
* AEC, DEP or DEC in computer science or equivalent;
* 2 years in a similar position;
* Good knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 10-8-7, Active directory, Windows Server);
* Knowledge of the Office suite;
* Good knowledge of computer hardware;
* Basic knowledge of networks (switches, router, firewalls, antennas, etc.);
* Basic knowledge of virtualization with VMware and Hyper-V (asset);
* Sense of organization, priorities and customer oriented;
* Proficiency in spoken and written English;
* Valid driver's license and vehicle