About this job : IT Technician / Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a bilingual IT Technician / analyst to work for our client, a distribution company.
- Take charge of customer requests and perform diagnostics in order to resolve the problem.
- Take part in the various quality assurance tests in order to validate the software / hardware products.
- Ensure the documentation of errors / problems resolved.
- Provide support to customers and support them in the use of company tools.
- Perform the tasks required for the safe and efficient operation of workstations.
The position is hybrid (50-50 remote and on site)
- Computer science diploma and / or equivalent experience;
- Three (3) years of experience as an IT technician in a Microsoft environment
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment, Mac knowledge
- Experience in troubleshooting on the Office suite
- Theoretical knowledge of network management and call management
- Good skills in repair / support of hardware and network equipment
- Customer service oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in French