About this job : IT Technical Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT jobs, Fed IT operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the fields of IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Technical Analyst for one of our clients.
* Analyze the business context and understand the impact of projects on systems.
* Work jointly with IT architects to identify opportunities for process improvement
* Support the analysis of solutions in order to optimize current processes, by making comparisons in order to bring out best practices
* Ensure the documentation / mapping of the processes
* Take part in strategic systems plans
* Ensure cost / benefit analyzes of proposed projects
* Work jointly with the project manager to ensure adequate documentation of the objectives and added value of the various projects
* Develop training, communication and production strategies for solutions
* If necessary, provide assistance during incidents
* Take part in the evaluation of the work of external suppliers and take part in the coordination of the various services.
* Provide training to users
* University degree in IT or equivalent experience
* 3 years of experience as a technical analyst or similar role
* General knowledge of IT (storage, Virtualization, Cloud, Operating systems
* Good understanding of operational systems as well as IS best practices
* Good knowledge of MS Office and Visio
* Ease of working in a team
* Excellent analytical skills and able to make recommendations related to the business
* Bilingual French & English