About this job : IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for one of our clients based in Montreal, an IT HelpDesk Technician
* Provide telephonic support to users by identifying, analyzing and adequately resolving their difficulties (software and technical)
* Adequately manage your priorities
* Document the problem solving process
* Support the training team for setting up a new client;
* Software installation both on server (SQL) and on client workstations
* Perform service and server restarts when necessary;
* Perform back up and data recovery;
* DEC in Computer Science,
* Minimum 1 year of experience in technical support
* Fluent in English and French
* Comfortable with remote connection software
* Experience with different operating systems (Windows and Microsoft Windows Server)
* Experience in networking solutions (router, modem)
* Ability to work under pressure
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
L'entreprise vous offre un salaire compétitif, des avantages sociaux (assurance collective, épargne retraite), des rabais corporatifs et de la formation continue.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca