About this job : IT Support Team Leader
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT positions. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure positions.
We are looking for an IT support team leader for one of our clients. He will be responsible for the proper management of the company's support team. This is a permanent position, salary between $75,000 and $80,000 depending on experience.
* Create, prioritize, assign and follow up daily on the tasks and progress of the work of his team according to the deliverables
* Organize and manage team meetings
* Ensure the integration of new employees in his team, participate in the recruitment of new team members
* Take charge of the installation, support and operation of all the equipment of the organization's computer park in a multi-site environment
* Advise users on requests for new needs
* Write various procedures and guides for users
* Participate in the implementation and delivery of technological projects related to the improvement of service levels
* Ensure appropriate communication to users
* Propose improvements to the system and implement them
* DEP, AEC or DEC in computer science, information technology or any other training or experience deemed equivalent
* 5 to 7 years of experience in relevant team management, related to computer technical support
* Advanced knowledge of Windows 10 and O365 (asset)
* Good knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, VPN, TCP/IP environments
* English (mandatory)
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca