About this job : IT support team leader
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a technical support team leader for one of our clients located in the east of the island.
Reporting to the Director of, the Service Center, the team leader will be responsible for monitoring IT equipment configuration operations. He will also supervise a team of technicians and must ensure that IT requests are processed on time.
* Be responsible for respecting the planning and supervision of the daily operations of the team;
* Be the point of contact at the support level of the team;
* Handle requests within a well-defined processing time;
* Provide continuous service by ensuring the availability of technical resources (support schedule/holidays);
* Ensure the configuration of IT equipment;
* Ensure the standardization and proper use of internal procedures;
* Propose and implement new work procedures to improve service;
* Ensure adequate training of technicians and regular updating of the skills of the entire team;
* Monitor the performance of his department and report to management;
* Work closely with IT teams to define and test new equipment configuration procedures;
* Propose recommendations to management regarding the evolution of human resources needs in his department;
* Provide support to the manager in the annual evaluations of team members.
* Diploma in computer science, administration, or equivalent training;
* Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in team supervision;
* Ability to coordinate work and mobilize a team;
* Ability to manage time and priorities;
* Ability to multitask;
* Good communication and interpersonal skills;
* Experience in a highly dynamic, changing, and high-volume environment;
* Good knowledge of office automation tools;
* Experience in a distribution center or warehouse (Asset)
* Bilingualism (French and English).