About this job : IT Support Analyst - Level 3
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for an IT support analyst for one of our clients located in the West Island of Montreal. This is a permanent position. The salary offered varies according to experience ($65,000 to $75,000). Hybrid format (2 days on site - 3 days remote).
Your duties will be:
* Analyze, coordinate and control systems, methods, processes and programs related to, among other things, the organization and administrative operation of communication structures, the processing of information by computer or otherwise and the efficient use of company resources
* Evaluate the needs related to one or more fields of organizational activities
* Gather information from users and identify potential sources of difficulties
* Design and recommend solutions to resolve identified issues at a level 3 technical level
* Computer science degree and at least 3 years experience in a similar role
* Advanced Azure/AD skills (an asset)
* Proficiency with AWS, SharePoint
* Moderate knowledge of IT security, monitoring and SIEM (an asset)
* Good knowledge of technical document management
* Ability to act as a resource person for incidents that require multi-level resolution
* Knowledge of MDM products, Workspace One (an asset)
* MCSA certification (an asset)
* Valid driver's license (occasional travel required)
* Bilingual (French and English) (an asset)
The company offers a competitive salary, advantageous benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, discounts), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.