About this job : IT Supervisor (Project Manager)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are looking for an IT Supervisor (Project Manager) for one of our clients located on the North Shore of Montreal.
- Ensure IT resources are available and meet business needs;
- Maintain a high level of system availability and performance;
- Ensure the proper coordination of deployments, maintenance, updates, and support of IT equipment;
- Take part in the management of IT projects;
- Take part in the definition of budgets, training, and strategic plans;
- Recommend equipment that meets the needs of the company;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training;
- 4-5 years of experience in IT;
- Relevant experience in personnel management;
- Good technical knowledge in automation, network, and security;
- Experience with a diversified technological infrastructure (Microsoft and Linux);
- Good leadership, planning, organization, and decision-making skills.
- Bilingual English-French