About this job : IT Security Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an IT security analyst for our client based in Montreal.
* Performs audits of information systems, infrastructure and application, monitors and manages the documents concerned
* Performs security investigations, processes and monitors major security incidents. Recommend corrective preventive measures if necessary;
* Proposes control measures to adequately manage risks. Develops control testing strategies.
* Establishes relationships with potential suppliers and writes technical specifications to be included in calls for tenders. Ensures the technical and regulatory compliance of solutions offered by suppliers;
* Analyzes and ensures the "health" of the computer park in general
* Writes, implements, maintains and monitors organizational documentation regarding legislative or normative changes or innovations that may have an impact on the organization's security posture
* Fluent in French (Oral & Written)
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, business administration or other field deemed relevant.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in information technology and a minimum of 2 years in information security;
* Be aware of best practices in single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, identity federation, traceability, data encryption and monitoring of business solutions.
* Good knowledge of legal obligations related to IT security (an asset)
* practical experience in performing IT security audits (an asset)
* Isaca, ISO, or other certification (an asset)