About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a project manager with a business analyst background, experience in implementing technological solutions, and strong expertise in business processes. The position is in hybrid mode for one of our clients located in the east of the island.
* Manage projects from requirements to delivery;
* Prioritize projects based on company guidelines and needs;
* Take part in the collection, analysis, and documentation of business needs;
* Participate in the optimization of ongoing processes;
* Recommend and implement value-added solutions to meet business needs;
* Identify the appropriate deployment strategy and take part in it;
* Prepare and ensure the optimal training of users;
* Provide post-implementation support as needed.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, or any equivalent training;
* Minimum experience of 3 years as a business analyst and 3 years as a project manager;
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to multitask and take part in several projects simultaneously.
* Good knowledge of business processes;
* Autonomous, versatile and rigorous;
* Experience in the web environment (asset);
* Consulting experience (asset);
* Good communication skills and customer-oriented;
* Knowledge of the office 365 suite;
* Bilingualism (French and English);
* Spanish (asset).