About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment,
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision support and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for an IT project manager for one of our clients, located on the island of Montreal. This is a permanent position, hybrid format, 35h per week - salary between $80,000 and $95,000 depending on experience.
* Be responsible for IT projects from design to implementation.
* Lead project meetings and follow up on meetings and action items
* Understand and document business processes and underlying data structures by meeting with users and programmers and reviewing databases and applications
* Collaborate with stakeholders to create and prioritize user stories and ensure they are understood by programmers
* Assist programmers in testing new features and ensure they meet user requirements
* Assist stakeholders/users in learning new features
* Be the contact person for projects led by external contractors
* Coach and train staff on Agile methodology
* College degree (DEC) in computer science, business analysis, business administration, educational technology or other relevant field of study
* Six (6) years of experience in a similar position
* Ability to communicate in French and English
* Experience with Agile methodology
* Knowledge of SQL, knowledge of some programming languages
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.