About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for our client based in Montreal.
* Set up, prepare and animate meetings (meetings, daily scrums, refinement, reviews and sprint retrospectives);
* Assume a role of facilitator by favoring communication, learning and collaboration to the detriment of conflict situations;
* Maintain a project dashboard and make it accessible internally and for customers;
* Identify and analyze risks proactively and lead his team towards the search and identification of solutions;
* Issue detailed follow-ups and build medium and long-term forecasts based on team velocity;
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and the mobilization of members in order to optimize deliveries and the quality of projects;
* Communicate and promote the sharing of achievements and issues identified within the team;
* Ensure the quality of deliverables and the achievement of our clients' objectives.
* 3-5 years of minimum experience as a Project Manager on large-scale digital projects (>500k);
* Mastery of agile concepts (Scrum);
* Comfortable with Jira and Confluence tools;
* Understanding of the IT challenges of a project: architecture, development, deployment to be able to fully understand the requirements and guide the teams;
* Understanding of the different components of web and mobile projects: pages, user journeys, behavior of browsers and mobile devices;
* Bilingualism: English and French required (our clients are international);
* Agency experience (an asset)