About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for our client based in Montreal.
* Contribute to the establishment of an application delivery practice based on the principles
* Make decisions and motivate a high-performing team responsible for delivering solutions
* Be the point of contact for the end-to-end activities of the application delivery and the governance of the
project including quality, scope, schedule, and budget.
* Ensure adherence to project requirements ie: operational requirements, design solutions, issue management, and key project decisions.
* Raise and manage project risks and issues in a constant and proactive manner.
* Provide direction and support to the delivery team.
* Build strong relationships with sponsors and internal stakeholders and
projects to ensure alignment, success, and adoption of solutions.
* Engage senior management as needed to enable rapid resolution of issues and risks
criticism of the project.
* In connection with the projects, prepare and animate presentations at the executive level
* Degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
* 5 years of experience in large IT project management involving teams
* Strong abilities in solving complex technical problems and analytical skills
* Experience in delivering projects in Agile mode.
* Superior communication and presentation skills.
* Experience in retail or equipment rental (an asset).
* Bilingualism (French and English)