About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager for one of our clients.
* Understand the customer journey and define detailed user needs to improve the implementation
upgraded to JDEdwards and DPS systems.
* Review existing processes and define the transition into the new system and to the new
* Define the scope of the project, establish the schedule and prioritize the changes to be made.
* Lead and mobilize the members of the team dedicated to the various projects.
* Monitor and update budgets, including projecting final costs.
* Develop the governance process and change control management using the
best practices for prioritization, requirements gathering, quality assurance, testing
acceptance certificate (UAT), and user training.
* Conduct regular follow-ups on solution success metrics with management.
* Analyze change requests during implementation in order to measure their relevance.
* Be organized, committed, rigorous, and team spirit
* Travel as needed within North America
* Diploma in computer science or equivalent training;
* 3-4 years of experience in project management, business analysis, and
* 3-4 years of experience in ERP system integration.
* Knowledge of traditional "Waterfall" methods and the Agile/Lean method.
* Master the Microsoft Office suite, Project, and Visio;
* Knowledge of ERP business processes (order management, distribution/execution,
invoicing, customers, purchases, inventory, financial reports) (asset).
* PMP or Agile certification (asset)