About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for one of our clients located in the West Island of Montreal. This is a permanent position. The salary offered varies according to experience ($70,000 to $90,000).
Your missions will be :
* Ensure the application of the IT project methodology framework, including continuous improvement and integration of new IT solution delivery practices
* Ensure the follow-up of all parameters that impact the project in terms of costs, deliverables planning, quality and resources and propose corrective measures
* Coordinate the tasks of the various project contributors and monitor the progress of deliverables
* Lead the various project committees and produce action plans and associated reports
* Test the software functionalities, document the results and manage the pre-integration
* Coordinate hardware configuration, installation and support with the client
* Follow up on the development cycle of new products, from conceptualization to product launch
* Generate business cases for product extensions and enhancements
* Act as a facilitator and coordinator between the client and the solution developers, and develop a business relationship
* Coordinate the transition to the operational side: update documentation, systems, training and presentation
* Participate in business requirements workshops for the various departments involved and conduct the value-added study of the product
* Monitor change management and new release processes by implementing change control measures and executing transition plans
* Centralize and coordinate all functional and technical requests related to product integration and evolution
* 5 years' experience in a similar position
* Undergraduate degree or certification in project management
* Experience in integrating custom software solutions throughout the life of the project (architecture, design, development, integration, verification, deployment, support)
* Knowledge of agile software delivery process
* Change management skills and ability to take initiative
The company offers a competitive salary, advantageous benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, discounts), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.