About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an IT project manager for one of our clients. This is a permanent position, the salary is around $80,000. Possibility to work remote, many benefits are offered, including corporate discounts.
- Plan, evaluate, coordinate and ensure the realization of the different projects of the IT teams in collaboration with the different departments of the company
- Master the different aspects of software development, understand the links and interaction between the different components and know their impact on the performance and quality of projects
- Support teams in the implementation of new practices (DevOps), tools and architectures
- Understand the client's needs and evaluate the feasibility of projects as well as the related risks with the objective of offering the best service to the client
- Document practices, plan project timelines, report on project progress and ensure that deliverables are handed in on time
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, IT or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years experience in project management
- Experience in ERP, CRM or custom digital platform integration
- Good understanding of intra-system communication technologies (API, web service, data transfer...)
- Knowledge of PMO (Project Management Office) management
- Experience in team management
- Functional English
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Vous pouvez me contactez sur email@example.com, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.