About this job : IT Project Manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for our client based in Montreal.
* Coordinate the various IT projects by producing progress reports and managing the resources associated with them;
* Take charge of different projects;
* Ensure adequate supervision of teams and develop project plans;
* Identify resource requirements, escalate functional issues as needed;
* Ensure a follow-up of the main stages / lines of the projects and adjust the plan if the need arises;
* Ensure good coordination of various communications related to projects, take charge of budgets, scope and risks;
* Work jointly with management to ensure direction within the framework of the company;
* Ensure proper integration of technical aspects and business processes in order to meet the requirements of business units;
* Ensure a healthy relationship with suppliers / partners;
* BAC in computer science / project management;
* 5-7 years of IT experience including 2 years in IT project management (digital transformation)
* Must have in-depth knowledge of project management methods in both Agile and Waterfall modes;
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with the "Software Development Life cycle" and the various associated deliverables
* Team player
* PMP certification is a great asset!
* Experience in distribution / retail domain (asset)
* Ability to communicate in French and English