About this job : IT Coordinator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment,
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision support and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for an IT coordinator for one of our clients, located on the island of Montreal. This is a permanent position, hybrid format, 35h per week - salary between $80,000 and $100,000 depending on experience.
* Articulate the vision for the organization's IT systems, with the goal of seamlessly supporting internal users
* Design a plan to achieve this mission
* Build relationships with management and staff across all departments to understand and assess organizational processes and data systems already in place
* Where software is not yet in place, evaluate possible options based on organizational needs, costs, scalability, etc.
* Where software is already in place, coordinate the design and deployment of enhancements with staff and vendors
* Foster collaboration between departments by linking existing data systems and creating new communication platforms for employees (e.g., intranet)
* In collaboration with department managers and the strategic plan coordinator, develop data metrics for the company's strategic plan
* Effectively disseminate results of data analysis in presentations to management and staff
* Manage and improve data analytics infrastructure by automating data collection from various sources (Charlemagne, Dash, Salesforce, HR, Transportation, etc.)
* Have an undergraduate degree in a relevant field certifying a minimum of three years of academic study or hold a senior or executive position
* Five (5) years of relevant experience
* Fluency in French and English
* Strong communication and decision-making skills
* Ability to translate organizational processes into technical requirements
* Ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
* Ability to work in a cross-cultural and multi-lingual environment
* Familiarity with the application development lifecycle
* Working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft PowerBI and Python
* Excellent proven skills in data mapping, data warehouse development and dashboard development
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to convert raw data into meaningful analysis and recommendations
* Passion for problem solving, data analysis and data systems
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.