About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are recruiting an IT Business Analyst for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal.
* Participate in the management, development or adaptation of all processes
business through the optimal use of computer software,
* Prepare and document opportunity assessments, business and functional analyses,
* Participate in the development of internal processes, documentation and tool development.
* Analyze problems and new requests, identify the range of solutions and provide support to users in the use of applications and for the production of reports,
* Manage and carry out the appropriate tests and assume the quality control of the modifications and the updating of the system.
* Diploma in computer science, or in administration option information system;
* Work experience and interest in application quality assurance;
* Good understanding of the software development cycle and Agile, Waterfall or
other norms and standards used in the field of IS;
* Mastery of the main software of the Office suite with expertise for Access databases
and the advanced functions of Excel;
* Good knowledge of French (written and spoken) and knowledge of English (written and spoken), an asset.
* Good capacity for analysis, synthesis and popularization;
* Strong skills for interpersonal relations, listening and teamwork;
* Excellent priority management in order to efficiently handle multiple requests, projects and
* Good ability to deal with different types of stakeholders (external suppliers, teams
* Versatility in the production of documents of different kinds, such as required documents
business, functional analysis, user manual, etc.;
* Autonomy, versatility, adaptability as well as a good ability to work under pressure