About this job : IT business analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are recruiting an IT Business Analyst in hybrid mode for one of our clients located in the east of Montreal.
* Understand the business context and the impact of processes on the organization;
* Identify, define, map, document and analyze business needs and processes
before and after integrating a division;
* Define the business needs related to the applications used across the corporation;
* Be able to translate the requirements into technical objectives for the teams of
* Collaborate with different types of users to understand their challenges and propose
appropriate solutions considering cost and added value;
* Participate in the selection of the solution and potential partners;
* Participate in the design, modeling, testing, and deployment of the chosen solution;
* Analyze change requests during implementation in order to measure their relevance;
* Advise and assist customers or users with a view to improving and
* 5 years minimum experience in business analysis
* Good knowledge of the 360 business process (From delivery to shipment)
* Good knowledge of the link between invoices, statements of accounts, and inventories
* 360 knowledge of general operations related to ERP
* Relevant experience in ERP migration
* Good analytical skills
* Good communication skills
* Bilingual French English