About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all of our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an IT business analyst for one of our clients, a Quebec-based company, leader in its sector - this is a permanent position - salary between $80,000 and $90,000 depending on experience.
* Analyze, synthesize, document, translate and communicate business processes and needs to technical teams
* Describe and map business processes across the company
* Work with stakeholders to obtain, understand, define and document requirements in various forms (user stories, UML diagrams, etc.)
* Work closely with the development team - provide detailed development specifications and perform functional testing
* Work with project delivery teams
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any combination of equivalent education and experience
* 3-5 years of relevant experience, including 3 years in a similar role
* Basic experience in transactional application development, ERP and application architecture
* Experience with agile development methodology
* Familiarity with the UML modeling language
* Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
* Ability to read and understand SQL and C# business processes
* Well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Bilingualism essential
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca