About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are recruiting an IT Business Analyst for one of our clients located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
* Understand the business context and the impact of processes on the organization;
* Identify, define, map, document and analyze business needs and processes
before and after integrating a division;
* Define the business needs related to the applications used across the corporation;
* Be able to translate the requirements into technical objectives for the teams of
* Collaborate with different types of users to understand their challenges and propose
appropriate solutions considering cost and added value;
* Manage a process for creating requirements and structured request for proposal (RFP)
for the purpose of replacing a system;
*Create an evaluation grid from the requirements, be able to prioritize these requirements,
prepare a test case (proof of concept).
* Participate in the selection of the solution and potential partners;
* Participate in the design, modeling, testing, and deployment of the chosen solution;
* Analyze change requests during implementation in order to measure their relevance;
* Advise and assist customers or users with a view to improving and
* Degree in computer science, business administration or equivalent
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, etc.);
* Master the methods of analysis and mapping of organizational processes;
* Demonstrates strong analytical and conceptual skills;
* Ability to have a business-oriented vision;
* Know the concepts and information systems;
* Demonstrate rigor and a spirit of synthesis;
* Great sense of organization, proactivity, and autonomy;
* Available to travel in North America;
* Bilingual English-French