About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst for our client based on the North shore of Montréal.
- Participate in the evolution and development of the company's software through the phases of the development cycle;
- Analyze and model user needs;
- Define the functional specifications to allow the development team to implement and maintain the different solutions;
- Participate in the definition of tests;
- Document the processes.
- University degree in computer science or other fields relevant to the role;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Ideally a first experience with an ERP system;
- Knowledge of JD Edwards (JDE) (an asset);
- You are recognized for your ability to communicate with the various stakeholders;
- Fluent in French.